Thursday, April 28, 2011

One BIG, happy family...

So, as you know I have 4 siblings roaming around in my house, and sometimes I feel lost in a whirl of other people's feelings and problems. Living in a big family usually leads to neglect, and while I love every member of my family it can be overwhelming. The Duggars from the show 18 Kids and Counting are very influential to me because the kids in this show have 18 siblings filling their house. They home school together, they eat together, and they even sleep in the same room. There is no way their parents always have time to listen to their problems. The family has taught me that I am lucky to have the 4 beautiful siblings that I was blessed with. I can't imagine living with 18 other people which is why the Duggars remind me of how lucky I am to have a family of the perfect size, and that my family could be much bigger!

4 comments:

  1. I love that family. I watch them every time I get a chance when it is on televison. I know a lot of information about them that it drives my mother crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are crazy.. But I agree, seeing them makes everyone feel like they're family isn't so overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many kids! i dont know how they do it and dont go crazy! They have more people then this class! OMG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it should be illegal to have that many kids XD

    ReplyDelete